- Foot length unit is MM (millimeter)
- Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
- Left foot and right foot will be with slight different length. Please measure the bigger one.
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
- If feet is thick and wide, recommend choose one size bigger.
- If feet is narrow and thin, please choose the exact size or one size smaller.
We hope Milliot & Co. shoes could fit you perfectly. However, if you couldn't get perfect size for your purchase, we accept size exchange.
For size exchange, kindly email us email@example.com